TITLE: The Social Barber
AUTHOR: Season Bennett
DATE OF PUBLICATION: February 2015
RETAIL PRICE: $20.00 US
Longform copy for newsletters, email campaigns, blog posts
The Social Barber: A How-To Social Media Marketing Guide for Barbers and Stylists
Season Bennett is a certified social media strategist and owner of Headlines Barber Shop in Charlotte, just released a book just for barbers and hairstylists who want to grow their business. It’s called The Social Barber
Long gone are the days of passing out fliers to get new customers. Social media is the modern day word of mouth. There is a right way to present yourself on social media and Season Bennett will show you how.
The Social Barber is a simple how to guide to increase your walk in traffic and ultimately, your income. It doesn’t matter how great your work is, if no one knows about you. Get the word out now!
Buy The Social Barber today and take your first step towards establishing your brand online!
Shortform copy for blurbs
The Social Barber: Social Media is the Modern Day Word of Mouth
Many barbers and hairstylists leave the industry because they can’t make a living at doing what they love. They have access to the largest number of potential customers through social media. And the best part--it’s FREE! Season Bennett, a certified Social Media Strategist and a barber shop owner, will guide you step-by-step on how to effectively market your business on social media in her book, The Social Barber.
Season Bennett currently resides in Charlotte, NC where she is an author, educator, social media strategist and CEO of The Social Barber, a social media marketing company. She has nearly 20 years of professional experience in Information Technology and a masters degree in Software Development from Winthrop University. Because of her background, she has coded several tools to make social media marketing easier for small business owners. She is married to Derrick Bennett, master barber and owner of Headlines Barber Shop in Charlotte, NC. Derrick and Season have a 7 year old daughter, Kennedy.
Many barbers and hairstylists leave the industry because they can’t make a living at doing what they love. They have access to the largest number of potential customers through social media. And the best part about social media? It’s FREE! Season Bennett, a certified Social Media Strategist and a barber shop owner, will guide you step-by-step on how to effectively market your business on social media. With her background in technology, she has created custom tools to help you meet all of your goals--personal and financial--through social media. Translation: even if you don't understand social media, using Season's tools, you can still accomplish your marketing goals.
Photos of Season
- Whenever promoting the book, please link to www.TheSocialBarber.com
- When you post a review or promotion, please let us know so that we can add a link to your promotion
Sample Interview Questions
- How did you start doing social media marketing?
- Why did you write The Social Barber?
- What makes you an expert on social media marketing for barbers and hairstylists?
- Why did you name your book The Social Barber?
- What is the biggest misconception about social media marketing?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes that you see barbers and stylists making in their social media marketing?
- Why do you think it is so important for barbers and hairstylists to use social media marketing?
- What is your professional background in?